This parmesan bacon pasta recipe is so easy to make and so creamy and flavorful. If you’re a bacon lover, you’ll appreciate it even more. I like to add extra grated parmesan on top of this dish bacon while it’s still piping hot so the cheese melts on the pasta. Delish!
Parmesan Bacon Pasta
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 25 minutes
- spaghetti – 2 ounce
- bacon – 2 ounce
- grated parmesan – 1 tablespoon
- alfredo sauce – 4 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Place bacon on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake in oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In alfredo sauce on a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Cook until heated.
- Chop bacon and stir into alfredo sauce.
- Transfer pasta to serving dishes and top with bacon alfredo sauce and grated Parmesan.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.