Thanks to magical work of chickpeas, this salad will keep you full for hours. It’s satisfying in a way that kale can’t even compete with. This salad is a perfect combination of fresh, healthy ingredients that taste great on their own, but are even better when brought together in this salad.
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
Original # of Servings: 1
- chickpeas – 2 ounce
- parsley – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- yellow bell pepper – 1/2
- cucumber – 1/2
- cherry tomatoes – 4 tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- red wine vinegar – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- lime – 1/2
- Rinse and drain chickpeas.
- Finely dice cucumber and bell pepper, and slice tomatoes.
- In a bowl combine chickpeas, bell pepper, cucumber, parsley, and tomatoes. Pour in olive oil and red wine. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to serving dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lime wedge.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.