If you haven’t tried this twist on your favorite comfort food, then clear your schedule because this is a must-try dish! Mixed veggies with thin slices of tender, juicy chicken create the familiar pot pie base but the extra velvety mushroom soup and melty cheddar cheese really make this pie #1.
Chicken Pot Pie Pizza
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 20 minutes
Active Time: 5 minutes
- pizza dough – 1/4
- shredded cheddar – 4 tablespoon
- cooked chicken – 3 tablespoon
- frozen mixed vegetables – 1 tablespoon
- can cream of mushroom soup – 1/8
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pizza dough on greased oven safe pan. Top with cheese. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add chicken and vegetables to mushroom soup. Mix well.
- Remove cheesed crust from oven. Top with chicken mixture.
- Add pizza back to oven. Cook additional 7-10 minutes until bubbly.
- Allow pizza to rest 1-2 minutes before slicing.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.v