We suggest you keep this grilled pork chop with vegetables recipe in your arsenal for when it gets a little warmer out, because it doesn’t hurt to plan, right? This pork chop dish is takes less than 40 minutes to cook and the choice of veggies are some of our favorites: zucchini, red onions and bell peppers!
Grilled Pork Chop with Vegetables
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 36 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- pork chop – 8 ounce
- zucchini – 1/2
- red onion – 1/4
- orange bell pepper – 1/2
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Trim away ends from zucchini. Slice on bias.
- Slice red onion in half.
- Remove stem, seeds, and ribs from bell pepper. Slice in half.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Brush with olive oil.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil as well.
- Grill pork chops on a hot grill for 7-8 minutes per side.
- Grill vegetables on grill 5 minutes per side.
- Remove pork chops and vegetables from grill and serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.