A fresh combination of seafood and vegetables, this seafood salad with shrimp and bay scallops is reminiscent of antipasti dishes found around Italy’s southern coast. You can serve up this dish as an appetizer or main course.
Seafood Salad with Shrimp and Bay Scallops
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 20 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
- shrimp – 3 ounce
- bay scallop – 1 ounce
- cherry tomatoes – 4 tablespoon
- cucumber – 1/4
- arugula – 6 tablespoon
- lemon juice – 1/4 teaspoon
- lemon – 1/4
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- dijon mustard – 1/8 teaspoon
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat, and add half of the olive oil.
- Season shrimp and scallops with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp and scallops and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk lemon juice, dijon, and olive oil.
- Toss dressing with arugula, chopped cucumbers, and sliced tomatoes.
- Top with seafood and serve with additional lemon wedges.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.