I personally prefer to eat everything bagels. How can you beat all the savory flavors packing into those round things? Packed with smoked salmon, this bagel sandwich is layered with tasty ingredients — cream cheese, cucumbers, and alfalfa sprouts — making it an idea quick fix for a breakfast on the go or a brown-bag lunch.
Smoked Salmon on Everything Bagel
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 9 minutes
Active Time: 7 minutes
- smoked salmon – 2 1/2 ounce
- everything bagel – 1
- cream cheese – 1 tablespoon
- cucumber – 1/4
- alfalfa sprouts – 1 tablespoon
- Slice bagel in half. Toast to desired doneness.
- Remove ends from cucumber and discard. Slice.
- Smear cream cheese on on half of bagel.
- Top with salmon, cucumber slices, and sprouts.
- Slice bagel in half and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.