This enjoyable steak specialty is perfect for when you’re in need of a healthy-in-a-hurry dish. With sirloin steak, green beans, red bell peppers, pinto beans and green bell peppers, this stir-fry is a hearty meal that will satisfy you after a long day at the office.
Steak and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 25 minutes
- sirloin steak – 4 ounce
- green beans – 1 1/2 ounce
- red bell pepper – 1/4
- pinto beans – 1 1/2 ounce
- green bell pepper – 1/4
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 tablespoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Prepare the vegetables. Remove ends from green beans, slice bell peppers, and drain beans. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high. Add 1/2 inch sliced of sirloin and cook until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil to skillet and cook vegetables and beans until soft, 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat
- Add steak, vegetables, and beans to a serving dish. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.