Layer vanilla yogurt at the bottom of a glass and add strawberries. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top. Parfait is best serve immediately in order to enjoy the crunchiness of the granola.
Yogurt, Strawberry, Granola Parfait
Original # of Servings: 1
- strawberries – 4 tablespoon
- granola – 2 tablespoon
- vanilla greek yogurt – 1
- Wash and slice strawberries.
- Put strawberries into a glass single serve dish.
- Spoon yogurt over strawberries and top with granola.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serve garnished with fresh strawberries.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.