My all-time favorite cuisine would definitely be Mediterranean, so it’s no surprise that this recipe instantly drew me in. The fresh quinoa mixed in with green grapes, blue cheese and arugula is just perfect. Great if you’re craving a light lunch. To make this salad dairy-free and vegan, just leave out the blue cheese!
Mediterranean Grape and Mint Salad with Quinoa
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- green grapes – 4 tablespoon
- quinoa – 8 tablespoon
- arugula – 4 tablespoon
- fresh mint – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- blue cheese – 1 ounce
- Soak quinoa in water for 20 minutes.
- Set pot of water to boil, about 2 cups. Add soaked quinoa cook 2-3 minutes until water in absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Slice grapes in half.
- Pick mint leaves from stem. Add to argula along with sliced grapes.
- Add quinoa to argula mix with salt and olive oil. Toss well.
- Top salad with blue cheese and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.