If you haven’t already caught on, we’re huge fans of tacos and these chicken avocado tacos are certainly no exception. A super easy taco recipe, the main ingredients you’ll need are chicken, avocado, spinach and flour tortillas. We like to crisp our tortilla before packing it with ingredients. With this easy recipe, your tacos will be on the table in no time!
Chicken Avocado Tacos
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 25 minutes
- 8-inch flour tortilla – 1
- avocado – 1/2
- chicken breast – 4 ounce
- lime – 1/2
- spinach – 2 ounce
- salsa – 2 tablespoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- fresh cilantro – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium high. Add thinly sliced chicken strips to skillet and cook thoroughly. Remove from skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Add tortillas to skillet one at a time and toast until golden brown.
- Place spinach, salsa, chicken, and sliced avocado on top of tortillas.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.