Cheesy beef enchiladas is an excellent meal that is always popular with young, picky eaters. This enchilada recipe comes with thick, creamy sauce and packed with all your favorite Mexican flavors. So go grab a fork and knife and dive into this heavenly dish.
Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 50 minutes
Active Time: 25 minutes
- ground beef – 4 ounce
- enchilada sauce – 4 tablespoon
- can diced tomatoes & green chilis – 1/4
- shredded cheddar – 6 tablespoon
- yellow onion – 1/4
- garlic – 3/8 teaspoon
- cumin – 1/4 teaspoon
- 8-inch flour tortilla – 2
- Heat a saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add ground beef to hot pan, season with salt, pepper, and cumin, and allow it to get cripsy.
- Add in diced onions and garlic, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in diced tomatoes and green chilis from a can, cook for another 5 minutes, and remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat flour tortillas in microwave for 10 seconds and roll up tighltly with beef mixture.
- Spoon 1/4 of enchilada sauce over the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place rolled up tortillas in dish, cover with more enchilada sauce, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.