You’ll be licking your fingers after this BBQ grilled chicken sandwich. I don’t know about you, but we like to coat our chicken with as much BBQ sauce that’ll stick. This is definitely a grilled chicken sandwich that will be on your mind long after you first bite!
BBQ Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 30 minutes
- barbecue sauce – 2 tablespoon
- chicken breast – 4 ounce
- sesame seed bun – 1
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Coat chicken with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill chicken thoroughly, turning occasionally. Remove from heat and shred meat.
- Slice and toast buns if desired.
- Place shredded chicken and barbecue sauce in a bowl. Mix well until chicken is coated.
- Place chicken on buns.
- Serve with your favorite condiments (optional).
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.