How tasty and fancy does this citrus tilapia with a baby corn salad look? Luckily with only a 21 minute cook time, it’s not a difficult dish to make. Light and healthy, the tangy citrus dressing is a perfect topping for this fresh fish. Beware — this meal might bring back all the summertime feels!
Citrus Tilapia with Baby Corn Salad
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 21 minutes
Active Time: 8 minutes
- tilapia – 4 ounce
- lemon juice – 3/4 teaspoon
- lemon – 1/4
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- baby corn – 2 1/2 ounce
- micro-greens – 4 tablespoons
- cucumber – 1/4
- citrus dressing – 3/4 teaspoon
- Trim away ends from cucumber and small dice.
- Toss cucumber with baby corn, microgreens and dressing. Set aside.
- Zest lemon. Then trim lemon into thin wedges.
- Brush olive oil over tilapia.
- Place tilapia on preheated pan, set to medium heat.
- Cook tilapia 3 minutes per side.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and lemon wedges to pan.
- Cover pan and steam tilapia 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, serve tilapia with baby corn salad.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.