Loaded up with lemon juice, soy sauce, EVOO, veggies and roasted cashews, this bright and fresh cashew stir-fry comes together in just minutes! This dish is guilt-free, healthy and nutritious. There’s nothing more delicious than a well seasoned, perfectly cooked stir-fry and this one is great for lunch leftovers.
Cashew Stir-Fry Bowl
Original # of Servings: 1
- white rice – 8 tablespoon
- cashews – 2 tablespoon
- broccoli – 2 ounce
- frozen peas – 1 ounce
- carrot – 1/2
- red bell pepper – 1/2
- green bell pepper – 1/2
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- low sodium soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Place cashews on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare vegetables. Cut broccoli into tiny florets, finely dice bell peppers and carrot, and thaw frozen peas.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet in medium-high. Add mixed vegetables and stir-fry until soft.
- Remove vegetables from heat and toss with lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Transfer rice to serving dish and top with vegetables and roasted cashews.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.