If you’re going to make a homemade pizza, you might as well go all out. This loaded mushroom pizza has an abundance of toppings to please your entire family. After this pizza hits the table, we guarantee there won’t be any leftovers.
Loaded Mushroom Pizza
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 40 minutes
Active Time: 20 minutes
- pizza dough – 1/2
- white mushrooms – 4 tablespoon
- orange bell pepper – 1/4
- fresh mozzarella – 1/2 ounce
- grated parmesan – 1 tablespoon
- eggplant – 1/8
- onion – 1/8
- tomato sauce – 4 tablespoon
- Prepare pizza dough according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to broil on high.
- Spread tomato sauce over pizza crust and top with mozzarella, sliced mushroom, eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and Parmesan.
- Place pizza in oven on a baking sheet and broil for 3-4 minutes, or until cheese bubbles.
- Lower broil temperature to low and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- Remove pizza from oven and allow to cool before serving.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.