Why do we love stir-fry so much? Is it because it’s so quick and easy to make? Because it’s packed with savory flavors? Because it’s no fuss? All the above? Probably. We all have those freezers backed with frozen veggies, so why not pull them out and get to stir-fryin’.
Chicken and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 25 minutes
- chicken breast – 4 ounce
- red bell pepper – 1
- yellow bell pepper – 1/2
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- garlic – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Slice chicken into bite-sized pieces, and thinly slice bell peppers.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium-high. Add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook thoroughly. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add bell peppers and cook until soft, about 6 minutes.
- Combine chicken and bell peppers in a serving dish. Season with salt and pepper.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.