This luxe burger isn’t just any regular burger. Instead of ground beef, we’re packing a sirloin steak in between this wheat bun. Topped with melted pepper jack cheese, you may never want to return to a regular burger again!
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 25 minutes
- sirloin steak – 4 ounce
- lettuce – 1 ounce
- red onion – 1/8
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- red pepper flakes – 1/8 teaspoon
- wheat bun – 1
- pepper jack cheese – 1 slice
- Grill or cook steak on stove top to desired doneness. Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, and melt cheese on top of steak.
- Slice and toast buns if desired.
- Top bun with sliced onion, lettuce, steak, cheese, and red pepper flakes.
- Serve with your choice of condiments (optional).
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.