Tandoori chicken is our go-to order when we’re out at Indian restaurants, so why not try the recipe out at home? One misconception about tandoori chicken is that you need some fancy equipment to make the dish, but that’s not true! All you need is an oven and stove and you’re all set to make this famously delicious meal!
Tandoori Chicken with Cauliflower
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- tandoori sauce – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- chicken breast – 4 ounce
- cauliflower – 8 tablespoon
- tomato – 2 ounce
- curry powder – 3/4 teaspoon
- jalapeno – 1/8
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- greek yogurt – 3/4 ounce
- Preheat oven to Broil.
- Mix together yogurt and tandoori sauce.
- Coat chicken with tandoori mixture.
- Place chicken on oven safe pan. Broil for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and rest it.
- Trim cauliflower into florets. Discard core.
- Core tomato and dice.
- Slice jalapeno in half. Remove seeds and ribs. Thin slice pepper.
- Heat olive oil in pan on high heat.
- Stir in cauliflower. Cooking for 8 minutes.
- Add tomato, jalapeno and curry powder. Stir 1-2 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from heat.
- Dice chicken.
- Portion cauliflower on plate. Top with chicken and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.