Bring back a childhood stable with this chicken, cucumber and cream cheese sandwich. We’re a little nostalgic for our old-time favorite, so we decided to bring it back to our kitchens. It’s super simple — no wonder our moms always made it for lunch so often! This recipe will likely be a hit in your home too.
Chicken, Cucumber, and Cream Cheese Sandwiches
Original # of Servings: 1
- cucumber – 1/4
- cream cheese – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- roma tomato – 1/2
- wheat bun – 1
- whole roasted chicken – 4 ounce
- Purchase a whole roasted chicken and cut off breast meat.
- Toast buns in toaster oven and spread both sides evenly with cream cheese.
- Thinly slice cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Assemble sandwiches with cucumbers, tomatoes, and chicken breast.
- Cut sandwiches in half.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.