This vegetable minestrone is a great soup to keep frozen in your freezer and heat up as a quick lunch or dinner option whenever you want! A combination of veggies, pinto beans and pasta shells, this vegetable minestrone will warm you up and fill you up at the same time. Dig in!
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 5 minutes
- frozen mixed vegetables – 8 tablespoon
- pinto beans – 2 1/2 ounce
- salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- yellow onion – 1/4
- pasta shells – 3 ounce
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/8 teaspoon
- canned peeled tomatoes – 2 1/2 ounce
- vegetable broth – 3/4 cup
- water – 3/4 cup
- Small dice onion.
- Heat oil in pot on low. Add onion and stir until soft.
- Add broth, water, tomatoes, frozen vegetables, and beans to onions. Mix well (Drain beans if using canned.)
- Add salt and pepper to soup. Stir well. Simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Add pasta to soup and stir. Simmer 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.