Wraps are extremely convenient as a lunch option. They’re portable, economical and easy to assemble and roll it up into a perfect wrap sandwich. Plus you can make practically any dish into a wrap. Take this vegetable hummus wrap, for example. Hummus and veggies make a great snack but who’d have know they’d also make a delicious wrap as well.
Vegetable Hummus Wrap
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 5 minutes
Active Time: 5 minutes
- hummus – 2 tablespoon
- 10-inch flour tortilla – 1
- romaine lettuce – 8 tablespoon
- cherry tomatoes – 4 tablespoon
- shredded carrots – 4 tablespoon
- Heat tortilla in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Spread with hummus and layer with romaine, shredded carrots, and cherry tomtoes.
- Tuck in sides of tortilla, roll up tightly, and cut in half to serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.