Why is it that all the best things come in threes? Well, this cheese quiche is absolutely a trifecta of flavor with mozzarella, monterey jack and cheddar. I’ve always thought that my mom’s quiche reined supreme but I’ll have to admit that this the My Happy Plates quiche have been pretty strong contenders.
Three Cheese Quiche
Original # of Servings: 1
- pre-made pie crust – 1/4
- egg – 1
- egg white – 2
- milk – 1 tablespoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- shredded monterey jack cheese – 3/4 teaspoon
- shredded mozzarella – 3/4 teaspoon
- shredded cheddar – 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prebake crust in oven for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together egg, egg white, milk and black pepper.
- Add egg to prebake crust. Mix in cheese.
- Add quiche to crust. Bake for 30 minutes until center is firm.
- Slice crust. Serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.