Stir-fry is always a good idea and even more so with this pepper pork stir-fry dish. You’ll be more than content after consuming this quick and colorful dish. With zucchini, orange and red bell peppers, the flavors practically pop off the plate — can’t you tell by the the photo?
Pepper Pork Stir-Fry
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 20 minutes
Active Time: 20 minutes
- pork tenderloin – 4 ounce
- orange bell pepper – 1/4
- red bell pepper – 1/4
- zucchini – 1/4
- low sodium soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- sesame seeds – 3/4 teaspoon
- corn starch – 3/4 teaspoon
- water – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and water.
- Thinly slice bell peppers and zucchini into strips.
- Heat olive oil on medium-high and cook thinly sliced pork strips until browned. Add vegetables and cook until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add water and cornstarch to the skillet and stir to combine. Next, add soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook until sauce has thickened, stirring continuously.
- Season to taste and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.