This recipe may look and sound super fancy but with only 15 minutes to make, this dish is super deceiving. A delicious meal that is also a work of art, grilled baby octopus is almost as beautiful as it is divine. With its purple-tinged curled arms, grilled octopus is tender, crispy and oh so good!
Grilled Baby Octopus with Mushrooms
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 15 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- octopus – 4 ounce
- white mushrooms – 8 tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- lemon juice – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- fresh parsley – 3/4 teaspoon
- salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Remove beak and insides from octopus if needed. Rinse well.
- Skewer octopus and mushrooms together.
- Brush skewers with olive oil.
- Place skewers on hot grill for 5 minutes turning at least once.
- Remove from heat. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.