Red Pepper, Tomato Hash
Original # of Servings: 1
- egg – 1
- red bell pepper – 1/2
- roma tomato – 1/2
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- fresh basil – 1/8 bunch
- yellow onion – 1/8
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium low heat and add olive oil.
- Roughly chop tomatoes. onions, and red peppers and add to oil.
- Cook peppers, onion, and tomatoes for 5-6 mintues or until tender.
- Crack eggs into skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover pan and cook until egg whites are firm, but yolks are runny.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.