We all know that people with celiac disease and gluten sensitivity feel much better when they’re on a gluten-free diet, but why is this diet becoming increasingly popular among non-celiac folks? While it may be challenging to stick to, a gluten free diet does make it a lot more challenging to fit in any of those traditional junk foods or other unhealthy snacks. If you’re curious about a gluten-free lifestyle, try it for a week using this handy menu.
- Breakfast: Power Breakfast Bowl
- Lunch: Chickpea, Sweet Potato, and Fresh Mozzarella Salad
- Dinner: Chicken, Mushrooms, and Kale Bowl
- Breakfast: Fruit Salad with Sweet Cream Sauce
- Lunch: Roasted Sweet Potato and Avocado Power Salad
- Dinner: Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken
- Breakfast: Sautéed Sweet Potato with Egg
- Lunch: CousCous Hash with Fried Egg
- Dinner: Pork Tenderloin with Chickpeas and Avocado
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Red Pepper and Monterey Jack Cheese
- Lunch: Pickled Cabbage Bowl
- Dinner: Ginger Glazed Chicken and Vegetables
- Breakfast: Zucchini and Carrot Quiche
- Lunch: Turkey Cobb Salad
- Dinner: Roasted Chicken Legs with Crispy Potatoes
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding any of these recipes to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.