The toasted French baguette over these grilled chicken kabobs add a nice crunch to this dish. Great for kids’ lunches, these sandwiches are fun and light and perfectly portioned when you’re pretty hungry. The yogurt sauce also adds a nice touch as well!
Grilled Chicken Kabobs on Mini Baguettes
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 45 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
- chicken breast – 4 ounce
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- oregano – 1/8 teaspoon
- cumin – 1/8 teaspoon
- basil – 1/8 teaspoon
- garlic powder – 1/8 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- greek yogurt – 1 ounce
- lemon juice – 1/4 teaspoon
- garlic – 1/4 teaspoon
- french baguette – 1/4
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Cut chicken breast into a 2 inch dice and marinate with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, oregano, and cumin.
- Let chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
- Whisk yogurt with fresh garlic and lemon juice and set aside.
- Heat an indoor/outdoor grill on medium high heat.
- Skewer chicken and grill 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Cut baquette into portions and toast.
- Assemble with chicken kabob and drizzle with yogurt sauce.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.