Newsflash: Curry doesn’t have to be limited to meat dishes. This vegan-friendly dish is great if you love curry but don’t love, or eat, meat. Plus you may be surprised to hear how filling the cauliflower and and chickpeas. This dish is quick to prepare but also packed with exotic flavor.
Curry Cauliflower and Chickpeas
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 29 minutes
Active Time: 7 minutes
- cauliflower – 8 tablespoon
- chickpeas – 3 ounce
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- can diced tomatoes – 1/4
- curry powder – 3/4 teaspoon
- Trim cauliflower into florets. Cut florets in half.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium high heat.
- Saute cauliflower until tender about 10 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and tomatoes to pan. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.