We know it’s not summer anymore, but we couldn’t help but including this avocado and strawberry salad. One could argue that anything goes well with avocados and that’s definitely the case with this salad that includes fresh strawberries. If you’re already a devoted salad person, try mixing it up by tossing in quinoa because it totally transforms your salad into a hearty, filling meal.
Quinoa, Avocado and Strawberry Salad
Original # of Servings: 1
- mixed greens – 1 cup
- avocado – 1/4
- cucumber – 1/4
- peas – 1 tablespoon
- strawberries – 2 tablespoon
- quinoa – 2 tablespoon
- balsamic vinaigrette – 2/3 tablespoon
- Cook quinoa according to instructions on package. You will only need 2 tablespoons for this recipe, but it will hold for up to 5 days.
- Core and slice avocado. Slice cucumber into quarters. Chop Strawberries.
- Gently toss greens with quinoa and balsamic dressing. Top with strawberries, cucumbers, peas and avocado.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.