If you need a simple dinner recipe for a hectic week, try this spaghetti and meatball marinara. All too often we forget about the wonderful addition of meatballs when it comes to our pasta dishes. These meatballs are made by combining ground beef, ground pork, Italian seasoning and breadcrumbs. All together this dish only takes 45 minutes!
Spaghetti and Meatball Marinara
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 45 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
- ground beef – 3 ounce
- ground pork – 1 ounce
- Italian seasoning – 1/2 teaspoon
- bread crumbs – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- spaghetti – 2 1/2 ounce
- marinara sauce – 8 tablespoon
- parsley – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- Mince parsley.
- Mix together ground beef, ground pork, Italian seasoning and bread crumbs.
- Portion meat into balls.
- Heat oil in pan on medium high heat.
- Add meatballs cooking 10-15 minutes until brown.
- Stir in marinara sauce to meatballs. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Bring pot of water to boil. Add pasta cooking for 10 minutes until done.
- Drain water from pasta very well.
- Portion spaghetti. Top with hot meatballs and sauce.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.