This veggie burger lettuce wrap is an easy way to skip out on those empty calories that you have with a regular burger bun. Not need to unbutton those pants after this recipe. The lettuce wrap replacement won’t leave you bloated and sluggish. This recipe is perfect for vegans and non-vegans alike!
Veggie Burger Lettuce Wrap
Original # of Servings: 1
- veggie burger patty – 1
- iceberg lettuce – 2 tablespoon
- tomato – 2 1/2 ounce
- red onion – 1/8
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- Peel lettuce leaves from lettuce head. About 2 leaves per veggie burger.
- Thin slice tomato. Discard end pieces.
- Slice red onion into rings.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium high heat.
- Cook veggie burgers 10-12 minutes until hot in middle.
- Serve veggie burgers with sliced lettuce, tomato and onion.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.