Everyone’s always debating which pizza delivery restaurant is the best, but we say this pizza beats out all of those pies. The aroma of this Canadian bacon and mushroom pizza will bring everyone in your house into the kitchen, so make prepping this pizza into a fun family night activity!
Canadian Bacon and Mushroom Pizza
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
- ham – 2 ounce
- green bell pepper – 1/4
- portobello mushroom – 1 ounce
- garlic – 3/4 teaspoon
- pizza dough – 1/4
- shredded mozzarella – 4 tablespoon
- grated parmesan – 1 tablespoon
- marinara sauce – 4 tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- Prepare pizza dough according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, or until soft. Remove from skillet, and set aside. Add bite-sized ham pieces and garlic. Cook until browned and remove from heat.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet and spread marinara sauce. Top with mushrooms, mozzarella and parmesan, thinly sliced bell pepper, ham, and garlic.
- Bake in oven until crust is browned and cheese is bubbling, about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool before serving.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.