Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
Original # of Servings: 1
- all purpose flour – 1 1/2 ounces
- baking powder – 5/8 teaspoon
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- buttermilk – 4 tablespoon
- egg – 1/4
- egg white – 1/4
- vanilla extract – 1/4 teaspoon
- ricotta cheese – 6 tablespoon
- extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- maple syrup – 3/4 teaspoon
- powdered sugar – 1/4 teaspoon
- white sugar – 3/4 teaspoon
- lemon – 1/4
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and white sugar.
- Whisk buttermilk, egg and white, vanilla, ricotta, oil and zest of lemons until smooth.
- Add dry mix and whisk until batter forms.
- Cook 1/4 batter in a non-stick pan over medium heat until both sides are brown.
- Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.