Welcome to Temptation Station, where we serve only the most decadent dishes like these chocolate filled crepes that you will likely dream about. Who said we couldn’t indulge every once in a while? These crepes are definitely worth cheating on your diet for!
Original # of Servings: 1
- all purpose flour – 2 1/2 ounce
- egg – 1
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- chocolate yogurt – 1/4
- coconut milk – 2 tablespoon
- Whisk together flour, coconut milk, eggs and salt.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat add 2 tablespoons batter. Remove from heat and rotate pan to make a thin even layer.
- Return to heat and brown one side. Remove and hold while cooking remaining batter.
- Fill the crepes with chocolate yogurt and fold into triangles.
- Serve immediately.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.