These egg salad sliders are great to make for kids’ lunch, as hors d’oeuvre at a party or just a light midday snack. A simple dish with only a few ingredients, these sliders aren’t too heavy, so you won’t feel bad serving it with a side of fries 😉
Egg Salad Sliders
Original # of Servings: 1
- egg – 1 1/2
- mayonnaise – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- red onion – 1/8
- salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- American cheese – 1 slice
- shredded lettuce – 2 tablespoon
- sesame seed bun – 1
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add eggs and cook 11-12 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Finely slice red onion.
- Peel eggs. Rough chop.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to eggs. Mix well.
- Top bottom of bun with lettuce, onion and cheese. Add egg salad.
- Top with bun lid and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.