Don’t let the fancy name intimidate you, these tacos are far more appetizing than they are complicated to make. Cauliflower is an underrated veggie that makes a big appearance in these tacos in a rare form: purple. Purple cauliflower’s color is due to the presence of an antioxidant that’s also found in red cabbage and red wine.
Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Jalapeno Crema
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
purple cauliflower – 1/4
cauliflower – 6 tablespoon
jalapeno – 1/4
greek yogurt – 1 ounce
fresh cilantro – 1 tablespoon
garlic – 3/4 teaspoon
radicchio – 4 tablespoon
extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
hard taco shell – 1
lime juice – 1 1/8 teaspoon
cumin – 1/4 teaspoon
salt – 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roughly chop caulifower into bite size pieces and toss with olive oil, cumin, garlic, salt, and pepper
- Cook on a sheet pan for 15- 20 mintues or until cauliflower is golden brown and tender.
- Remove seeds from jalapeno and roughly chop.
- Add jalapeno, lime juice, yogurt, and cilantro to a blender and puree.
- Thinly slice radicchio.
- Assemble tacos with cauliflower, radicchio, and drizzile with jalapeno sauce.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.