The best thing about a homemade pizza is that there are no limitations to how much experimenting you can do with different combinations of ingredients. Ham and olives go perfectly together is this personal pizza that takes only 10 minutes to prepare. Let this yummy pie be inspiration for more unexpected topping combos!
Individual Ham and Olive Pizza
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 20 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
white pizza dough – 4 ounce
pizza sauce – 4 tablespoon
kalamata olives – 4 tablespoon
basil – 1/4 teaspoon
shredded pizza blend cheese – 4 tablespoon
deli ham – 1 ounce
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Portion dough in small circle.
- Spoon pizza sauce evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkled cheese evenly over sauced dough.
- Dice the ham and olives and top pizza.
- Using a sheet pan, place pizza in oven 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with basil. Cut into 4 even slices and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.