You’ll be happy to hear that you can throw together this fresh salmon and mint salad in less than 10 minutes. Equally elegant and fresh, the salmon makes this a filling dish that will keep you happy and full long after your weekday lunch break ends.
Smoked Salmon Salad with Mint
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 10 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
smoked salmon – 3 ounce
baby spinach – 3 1/2 ounce
cherry tomatoes – 4 tablespoon
red onion – 1/8
fresh mint – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half, discarding stem pieces.
- Small dice red onion.
- Trim smoked salmon into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- Pluck mint leaves from stem. Toss with spinach.
- Add tomato, red onion, and smoked salmon to spinach and mint.
- Toss salad well and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.