July is almost to a close and we’re holding tightly to all things summer, like these tempting steak tacos. There’s nothing more satisfying than an overflowing taco and these juicy steak cuts make these tacos as hearty as they are savory. Topped with tomatoes, fresh cilantro and a Mexican cheese blend, this recipe will we your go-to dish every day of the week, not just Taco Tuesday!
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 15 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
steak filet – 4 ounce
garlic powder – 1/4 teaspoon
salt – 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
tomato – 2 ounce
fresh cilantro – 1 tablespoon
mexican cheese blend – 1 tablespoon
8-inch flour tortilla – 3
extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- Trim ends of tomato. Small dice.
- Pluck cilantro leaves from stem.
- Season steak with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cut into small strips.
- Heat oil in pan on medium high heat. Add steak to pan. Stir 3-5 minutes.
- Top flour tortilla with portion of cooked steak, tomatoes, cilantro and cheese.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.