You probably throw kale in your smoothies, enjoy a crunchy kale salad or maybe even bake kale chips, but we bet you’ve never made creamy baked tilapia with kale. We highly recommend you try it! The creamy sauce is packed with flavor and the kale adds a nice texture.
Creamy Baked Tilapia and Kale
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
tilapia – 6 ounce
milk – 4 tablespoon
salt – 1/4 teaspoon
black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
garlic – 1 tablespoon
kale – 8 tablespoon
grated parmesan – 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Remove kale from stems and finely chop.
- Add milk, salt, pepper, and garlic to kale. Mix well.
- Spray an oven safe pan with cooking spray. Add tilapia and cover with kale mixture.
- Cook tilapia for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle tilapia with parmesan. Cook additional 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.