A perfect easy and light meal, these cilantro lime pork lettuce wraps are a great alternative to your usual tortillas, flatbreads or sandwiches. Cutting out refined carbs and replacing them with lettuce won’t leave you bloated or feeling like you overate. The ground pork is also a nice change from your usual ground turkey or beef.
Cilantro Lime Pork Lettuce Wraps
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 20 minutes
Active Time: 8 minutes
ground pork – 4 ounce
extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
lime juice – 3/4 teaspoon
salt – 1/8 teaspoon
red onion – 1/8
avocado – 1/2
lettuce – 2 ounce
fresh cilantro – 1 tablespoon
- Fine dice red onion.
- Peel avocado. Remove pit and peel skin. Small dice.
- Rough chop cilantro.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium high heat.
- Add pork. Brown for 10-12 minutes until done.
- Season with salt and lime juice.
- Peel whole leaves from lettuce head.
- Serve leaves with cooked pork, cilantro, red onion and avocado.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.