I never thought another quiche could rival my mom’s famous quiche, but boy was I wrong! This garden quiche is a surprisingly easy dish to whip up — taking only about 10 minutes to prepare. What makes it even better is that quiche is great for a nearly any meal, any time of the day! Sorry Mom, but this quiche stole my heart (and taste buds).
Garden Quiche with Caramelized Onion
Original # of Servings: 1
premade pie crust – 1/4
milk – 2 tablespoon
baby spinach – 1 ounce
grape tomatoes – 2 ounce
red onion – 1/8
butter – 1/2 teaspoon
salt – 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
egg – 1
egg white – 1
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prebake pie crust in oven for 5 minutes.
- Mix eggs with milk. Pour into prebaked pie crust.
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- Thinly slice red onion.
- Melt butter in pan. Saute onions for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add onions, tomato, and spinach to quiche.
- Bake quiche for 30 minutes until center is firm.
- Slice quiche and serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.