WARNING: The photo below may cause sudden drooling and absurd burger cravings.
Still interested? Good! Spoil yourself with this mouthwatering mile high cheeseburger. With more toppings than you can count on two hands, we guarantee you’ve never made anything like it. Take your burger to the next level by griddling your buns with mayo for an extra crispy crunch!
Mile High Cheese Burger with Cole Slaw
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 30 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
ground beef – 4 ounce
wheat bun – 1
red onion – 1/8
shredded lettuce – 4 tablespoon
roma tomato – 1/4
avocado – 1/4
salt – 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
garlic powder – 1/4 teaspoon
onion powder – 1/4 teaspoon
extra virgin olive oil – 1 teaspoon
cheddar cheese – 1 slice
cabbage – 1 ounce
shredded carrots – 2 tablespoon
mayonnaise – 1 tablespoon
white wine vinegar – 1 teaspoon
white sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- While oven is preheating, combine ground beef with seasonings in a mixing bowl. Use hands to mash together and mix well. Form into patties.
- Set a pan over high heat. Add olive oil.
- Add patties to pan and saute for 3 minutes per side.
- Remove burger from heat and set on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, or until cooked to your desired temperature.
- While burger is cooking, slice tomato, avocado and red onion.
- Shred cabbage. Combine in a mixing bowl with carrots, mayo, vinegar, and sugar to make slaw.
- For the last minute the burger is in the oven, top with cheddar and let melt.
- Lightly toast bun.
- Arrange burger on bun with shredded lettuce, tomato, slaw, avocado, and red onion.
- Top with your favorite condiments and serve hot!
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.