Make mundane, flavorless chicken a thing of the past and try these coriander chicken tacos! For those not familiar with coriander, it is the ground seeds of the cilantro plant. Coriander is used extensively in Latin-American and Mexican cooking, as well as in Indian dishes. You can expect a simple, fragrant taste, like fresh cilantro.
Coriander Chicken Tacos
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 15 minutes
Active Time: 4 minutes
chicken breast – 4 ounce
ground coriander – 1/4 teaspoon
salt – 1/8 teaspoon
extra virgin olive oil – 3/4 teaspoon
corn tortilla – 2
fresh cilantro – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Remove cilantro leaves from stems.
- Cube chicken.
- Heat olive oil in pan on medium high heat.
- Add chicken cooking 8-9 minutes until done.
- Season chicken with salt and coriander. Remove from pan.
- Lower heat on pan. Toast tortillas quickly in pan.
- Serve chicken in toasted tortillas. Top with cilantro and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.