Brace your taste buds, it’s Taco Tuesday! This week, try our tasty classic beef tacos that are jam packed with flavor and topping to match. Whether you’re a fan of hard shells or soft shells, we can all agree that beef tacos with a Mexican cheese blend and a dollop of sour cream is all you need to quickly satisfy any appetite.
Classic Beef Tacos
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 25 minutes
Active Time: 25 minutes
ground beef – 4 ounce
extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
taco seasoning – 1 teaspoon
hard taco shell – 2
shredded lettuce – 8 tablespoon
tomato – 1 ounce
green bell pepper – 1/4
mexican cheese blend – 1 tablespoon
- Prepare taco shells according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium-high. Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Add spices and continue to cook until meat is thoroughly done.
- Dice tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Layer shredded lettuce, beef, tomato, and bell pepper, inside taco shell.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.