Salami, chicken and shiitake. Not your typical pizza topping trio, but salami serves as a fun substitute for pepperoni. This recipe doesn’t call for any cheese, but if you’re a devote cheese-eater, don’t hesitate to throw some mozzarella down. Kid friendly and an easy family-pleaser for any hectic night, this pizza is a delightfully tasty alternative to dialing your go-to pizza joint.
Salami, Chicken and Shiitake Pizza
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 35 minutes
Active Time: 10 minutes
white pizza dough – 2 ounce
chicken breast – 2 ounce
extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/2 teaspoon
salami – 1/2 ounce
shiitake mushrooms – 1/2 ounce
pizza sauce – 4 tablespoon
basil – 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Small dice chicken.
- Heat half of the olive oil in pan. Add chicken cooking until done, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from heat.
- Using remaining oil, grease sheet pan.
- Spread out dough evenly over greased sheet pan.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough.
- Cube salami.
- Thinly slice mushrooms.
- Top pizza with salami, cooked chicken and mushrooms.
- Cook pizza in oven until crust is done about 15 minutes.
- Top with basil. Slice and serve hot.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.