Going vegan has never been easier or more delicious! Don’t be intimidated by the limitations of a vegan diet because, with a little bit of creativity, cooking up a vegan dish will be a piece of cake. The key to embracing a smart, plant-based diet is properly supplementing nutrients. This means focusing on food staples such as beans, nuts, whole grains, fruits and veggies. We’ve done the work of compiling the most heavenly vegan recipes for your busy week. All you have to do is the cooking!
- Breakfast: Cast Iron Breakfast Potatoes
- Lunch: Cauliflower Rice with Vegetables Bowl
- Dinner: Mushroom Ramen
- Breakfast: Vegan Flapjacks
- Lunch: French Onion Soup with a Side Salad
- Dinner: Mushroom and Chickpea Lo Mein
- Breakfast: Vegan Wheat French Toast
- Lunch: Kale, Couscous, and Dried Cranberry Salad
- Dinner: Veggie Stuffed Eggplant
- Breakfast: Vegan Fruit Pancakes
- Lunch: Glass Noodle Salad
- Dinner: Linguine with Eggplant and Edamame
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Bagel with Peanut Butter
- Lunch: Pickled Cabbage Bowl
- Dinner: White Bean Soup
- Breakfast: Blue-Banana and Almond Oatmeal
- Lunch: Quinoa Spinach Salad with Pecans
- Dinner: Rosemary and Sun Dried Tomato Flatbread
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding any of these recipes to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.