With the texture of fresh vegetables and hints of soy sauce, ginger and garlic, you’ll be sure to delight in this beautiful and colorful dish. Whether served over rice, noodles or by itself, everyone loves a good veggie stir-fry!
Quick Vegetable Stir Fry
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 15 minutes
Active Time: 15 minutes
red bell pepper – 1/4
broccoli – 2 ounce
sugar snap peas – 4 tablespoon
shallot – 1/2
garlic – 3/4 teaspoon
ginger – 3/8 teaspoon
yellow squash – 1/4
sesame oil – 1/4 teaspoon
low sodium soy sauce – 1/2 teaspoon
crushed red pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Roughly chop shallot, red pepper, broccoli, and squash.
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- Heat a saute pan or wok over medium high heat, and add sesame oil.
- Stir fry shallot, red pepper, broccoli, squash, and snow peas for4-5 minutes.
- Add in garlic and ginger and cook for another minute.
- Season with black pepper, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper.
- Platter and serve.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.