High in protein and essential vitamins, pork is a white meat favorite of ours. So set aside your chicken and beef and revel in this scrumptious ranch pork wrap. With a side of savory fries, this meal will be sure to please (and fill up) the entire family.
Ranch Pork Wrap with Fries
Original # of Servings: 1
Total Time: 50 minutes
Active Time: 8 minutes
pork chop – 4 ounce
salt – 1/8 teaspoon
black pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
extra virgin olive oil – 1 1/4 teaspoon
shredded lettuce – 3 1/4 tablespoon
tomato – 1 5/8 ounce
asiago cheese – 1 1/4 teaspoon
ranch dressing – 1 1/4 teaspoon
8-inch flour tortilla – 7/8
french fries – 2 1/2 ounce
- Remove bones from pork chop if needed.
- Season deboned chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat half of oil in pan on high heat. Add chops cooking 8-9 minutes per side until done.
- Remove from heat and slice.
- Trim end pieces from tomato and thin slice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss fries with salt and remaining oil. Bake 15-20 minutes until done.
- Spoon ranch onto tortilla. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and sliced pork.
- Fold tortilla over. Tuck in ends and roll tightly.
- Serve wrap with hot fries.
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding this recipe to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.