Health issues, dietary reasons, religious convictions, concern for animal rights or the environment. There are a variety of reasons that one would turn to a vegetarian diet. Vegetarianism doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy a magnitude of heavenly meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So, whip out your daily agenda because we’ve pulled together the best vegetarian dishes to set you on the right track this week.
- Breakfast: Mushroom Quiche
- Lunch: Kale Tomato and White Bean Soup
- Dinner: Spanish Rice Stuffed Portobellos
- Breakfast: Fresh Fruit and Seed Oatmeal
- Lunch: Egg Salad with Toast
- Dinner: Roasted Vegetable Cheddar Casserole
- Breakfast: Chocolate Yogurt Crepes
- Lunch: Goat Cheese and Arugula Salad
- Dinner: Wild Rice Salad Bowl
- Breakfast: Spinach and Apple Smoothie
- Lunch: Basil Tomato Crustini
- Dinner: Vegetable Burgers on Sesame Seed Bun
- Breakfast: Quiche Cups
- Lunch: Peach Apple Salad
- Dinner: Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli with Tomato Sauce
My Happy Plates makes it easier to grocery shop and cook each week. If you’re interested in learning more about an account, click here to explore a free trial.
If you’re already a member, you’re 1-click away from adding any of these recipes to your meal plan for the week. We’ll portion everything out for you and add the items to your shopping list. Just click a recipe above.